We are currently looking ahead to Running Safaris that will be scheduled for late 2012. As soon as our schedule is confirmed you can use this form to hold your reservation.
Terms and Conditions
- Cost. The fee to join our Running Safari is $3,600 per person. You’ll receive a $800 discount if you register with a friend or partner and elect double occupancy. Special rates and discounts may apply for a custom Running Safari that we create to meet the special requirements of your group.
- Deposit and Payment Terms. A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your reservation. An additional payment of $1,000 is due no later than 90 days prior to the start of our Running Safari. Your remaining balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the start of our Running Safari.
- Cancellation Policy. Cancellations received 90 days or more prior to the start of our safari will incur the loss of your non-refundable deposit. Cancellations received between 89 and 60 days prior to the start of our safari will be levied at a fee of 60% of the total safari cost. Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the start of our safari will be levied a fee of 100% of the total safari cost. Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- What’s Included. Your safari fee includes all accommodations, ground transportation, meals, parties, running clinics, classroom activities, wildlife safari activities, and other activities provided as part of our program as further described on this Web site or in the contract for your group’s custom Safari. The fee also includes hotel accommodations for our recommended day of arrival in Nairobi. For our stay at the High Altitude Training Center in Iten all accommodations will be provided double occupancy with our single guests getting paired with a roommate.
- What’s Not Included. Your safari fee does not include round trip airfare to and from Nairobi. Many flight options are available from travel sites such as Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity. Also not included are items of a personal nature (such as phone calls, souvenirs, extra snacks and extra beverages), travel insurance, extra activities and side trips not listed as part of our formal program.
- Potential Changes. Program activities and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice, although we will do everything in our power to prevent such changes. If changes are necessary we will endeavor to make substitutions of equal value.
Click here to see complete Terms and Conditions.